While BCA does not offer financial aid, limited scholarship funds are awarded to families on a individual basis. Families who should apply for a scholarship may be experiencing unexpected, or short term, financial hardship. Scholarships may not be combined with other student and/or family discounts, and are reviewed on a first-come-first-serve basis. The Scholarship Team will meet to review all complete applications on March 4 and April 1, 2012. If funds are still available, the Scholarship Team will meet over the summer.
What does the scholarship application entail? Your scholarship application should include:
1. A completed FACTS Tuition Aid application.
2. A letter/email detailing your family's need. This letter/email should be emailed to the Scholarship Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and should include:
- The scholarship amount you are requesting,
- The tuition you can pay on a monthly basis,
- The reason you are requesting a scholarship (please be as detailed as possible),
- And your personal plan to strengthen your family's financial position for future years at BCA.
The following information is required in order for FACTS to process your application:
- Signed and completed online application. Faxed or copied applications will NOT be accepted. Please do not submit multiple applications. FACTS will process one online application per household.
- Payment of the $25 nonrefundable application fee.
- Copies of your most recent IRS Federal Form 1040, 1040A or 1040-EZ U.S. Individual Income Tax Return, including all supporting tax Schedules C or C-EZ, Schedule E, Schedule F, Depreciation Form 4562, S Corporation Form 1120S & K-1, Partnership Form 1065 & K-1, Estates and Trusts Form 1041 & K-1 and Form 8825. If applicant and co-applicant file separately, we require both tax returns for the same tax year. We do NOT accept State Tax Returns.
- Copies of all W-2 Wage and Tax Statements for both you and your spouse. NOTE: If you are applying before you have received all 2011 W-2 Wage and Tax Statements, please submit them as soon as they become available.
- Copies of all supporting documentation for household Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers' Compensation, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
If you have questions or concerns about the FACTS application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262.