Who are SACS & ACTABS?
Bannockburn Christian Academy is currently accredited by the Accreditation Commission of the Texas Association of Baptist Schools (ACTABS) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI).
SACS CASI Accreditation:
- Affirms that the school meets standards of quality established by the international school community.
- Documents that the school is true to its own statements of missions, philosophy and goals.
- Provides a peer review process that recognizes external validity to the claims of the school.
- Promotes accountability.
- Improves instruction targeting.
- increased student achievement.
- Stimulates a continuous process of self-assessment and systematic school development.
- Provides a complete review and written documentation of school program.
- Gives purpose and direction for long-range strategic planning.
- Provides for the organization and documentation of curriculum.
- Increases understanding of the entire school program by all who participate in the self-study.